So, finally trying to use summer vacation to catch up on our family blog. At this point, I think I only have a couple of followers, but really, this is for myself and the family so....
Julia participated in track again this year as a fifth grader. This year she was able to try the standing long jump at the track meet. She really did a great job.
She jumped 10 feet 3 inches which put her in 4th place out of 80 jumpers. She would have placed higher if she were a boy...the 4th place boy jumped a foot less than she did.
Running the 200 meteter:
Too fast for mom's camera:
Waiting to run the 400 meter relay:
Starting leg 2 of the 400 meter relay:
Julia's relay "team" (one of the members got sick at the last minute -
unfortunately, it was their fastest runner):
2 comments:
Grandma Hale said:
Glad you got it posted. She is such a good runner and jumper. I'm glad she is so active and healthy and happy and sweet.
Good for her!! That's so impressive. (I love the "too fast for Mom's camera." ha)
Post a Comment