A friend of my family sent this to me, and I just had to post it. I'm not sure if she was aware that I am a substitute teacher or not, but it's funny even as a parent. I knew there were teachers in the world that felt this way! Maybe I just find it funny because I believe that parents shouldn't do for their kids what kids can do for themselves. Not only does that not teach children to be self-reliant, but it causes long-term self-esteem problems. I have also seen a lot of parents who make excuses for their kids' behavior....so this is perfect. Hope you enjoy it too!
As a teacher, I especially like option #6 (..if you would like US to RAISE YOUR child, please press 6).
3 comments:
That is so dang funny, no matter how many times I hear it. I'm glad you posted it on your blog. :)
Scott and I were laughing especially about the language part. funny!
if you could please raise my kid, that would be so helpful, thanks, lol!! I'm so gald you have a blog. Its a fun way to keep in touch and catch up a little bit. thanks for your christmas letter! very cute! Hope all is well. ( FYI, my Chirstmas cards are still in the package ) take care, Marcee
Post a Comment