Jourdan got a solo in "Shalom Chaverim". All the other songs were Christmas related, but our kid got the Jewish song....funny, but he did a great job in falsetto.
These people know how to put lights on a tree - and I speak as a self-proclaimed expert. Of course, I would avoid all the color and go with all white......
The following videos are specifically for Grandpa - I finally figured out a way to post video again (it takes FOREVER).
"Sing Noel"
"Amazing Grace"
"Shalom Chaverim"
"Sing We Hallelujah" (Jazz Choir only performing)
3 comments:
LOVE the Grotto! They sounded wonderful. Good job!
Wow, they sounded GREAT! That was really impressive. Jourdan did do a really nice job on that Shalom one. We've only been to the Grotto once, but it was neat! The lights were awesome, of course, and the acoustics inside that little "chapel" or whatever were amazing--just like you can hear on the videos!!
Grandma Hale said....
We love the choir. It is truly angelic. It is hard to believe that children and teachers can produce such glorious music. I am thankful that there is technology (and a daughter in law who puts forth the effort) that allows us to "participate" in our grandchildren's activities. Jourdan, it is wonderful.
Post a Comment