Yes, that's my kid....the one who looks like a hobo. Actually, his character name is Al Adams, a "simple-minded youth". He got a fairly big role in the student-directed one act plays at the end of January. (This is the part where you all don't act surprised and horrified that I am posting about something that happened 5 months ago - I know I'm really behind!) He played the title character in "Al Adams and the Wonderful Lump". The short play is basically a spoof on the show "Aladdin".... it was strange...but it was fun to see Jourdan have actual lines in a play, for once. He's always been part of the ensemble.
And what mother doesn't want a photo of her son with his "harem". (Pretty sure that's all the explanation I have for that photo.)
On stage with his "mom" and his "Johnnie" (not Genie). He's holding the "lump" (not a lamp).
This last picture is my favorite. The expression (albeit blurry) on his face explains it all. The girls were sure that he wasn't acting too much; they were positive it was his natural response of extreme discomfort as they all huddled around him hugging him and touching him. Priceless! (We all hope he remains that horrified!)
3 comments:
That's awesome. And I do love the horrified-ness at the end. What a fun play to be in. (minus the harem) :)
Aunt Maile said...
"Super Cute!"
I'm uncomfortable looking at the pictures. Put some clothes on those girls!!!
I'm sure Jourdan didn't mind at all.
Post a Comment