Can you tell what's wrong with the following photos?
These are crocus (and a primrose)....
This is a flowering cherry tree (or plum tree - not really important which variety)... And these are daffodils.....
Still haven't figured out what's wrong with these photos? I'll tell you. IT'S FEBRUARY, THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! Some were taken over a week ago too (on Valentine's Day). Normally, when I think of this time of year, I think about heart shaped things and snow (or at least cold, rainy yuck); not springtime blossoms. I enjoy the warm weather, that's not what I'm complaining about......it's just that our "clocks" are all messed up around here. I'm sure Al Gore would like us to blame it all on global warming.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW JEALOUS I AM!!! :) Great pictures! :) I miss getting spring in February, I really do! (I actually have a post coming about that soon...as soon as I upload some pictures.)
Post a Comment